Pray for Those in Need
In the bible, we are told to pray for one another. At Cibolo Valley Baptist Church, we know that prayer works, and that it is very important to all we do. We would like to invite you to partner with us and pray for others and their needs.
Cibolo Valley Baptist Church believes very strongly in the power of prayer. We have a very active Prayer Ministry that includes:
- A church-wide Email Prayer Chain that reaches more than half of our members. A quick call to our Prayer Ministry leader to make your request and it is sent out as soon as possible.
- An Emergence Phone Prayer Chain which is put to use every time there is a request for prayer that needs to be immediate. A call to our Prayer Ministry Leader will result in the Chain being activated by phone to our prayer warriors who are on the chain. Usually within minutes.
- Our church takes a very active part in the National Day of Prayer with a morning program on the first Thursday of May. It is open to the whole community.
- The Prayer Ministry has a Membership Care Team that keeps in touch with members of our church who are home-bound, ill, depressed or discouraged. It is meant to be an encouragement to those hurting within our church.
- Prayer meetings on Wednesdays at 9:00 am, and on Sundays at 6:30 pm
JESUS set aside time to pray and gave us His example to follow. He said, Have faith in GOD. I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, Go, throw yourself into the sea, and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Mark 12:24(NIV), also, And, I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in My name, and I will do it.John 14:13-14. (NIV)
Please pray for the requests below and believe that God is going to move mightily in your life as others from around the world pray in agreement with your request! You can also contact one of our telephone prayer coordinator June Noggle directly at 830-262-2177 or submit a prayer request here.
Prayer Ministry Coordinator
By phone – 830 262-2177
By mail – 5500 FM 1103 Cibolo, TX 78108