Principle Function: The nursery worker is to supervise the care and well being of nursery age children left in their care. The hourly nursery worker is responsible to the church under the supervision of the Nursery Director.
- Must have a personal relationship to Jesus Christ
- Character and reputation of a loving Christian caregiver
- Previous experience is desired
- Must love children
- Congenial in temperament
- Be a good role model for young children
- Neat and well groomed
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Be available for these specific times — Sunday School, Morning Worship, Discipleship Training; Evening worship, Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting, Choir Rehearsals & Night Visitation.
- Availability to work during other scheduled activities of the church, as need arises (VBS, Revivals, Bible Study Groups, WMU, etc.).
- Any problems or questions should be referred to the Nursery Director.
- Workers should be in the nursery 15 minutes before time for the activity to begin. If no children are present, the nursery worker is guaranteed one (1) hour of work.
- Workers may leave as soon as the last child is picked up and the room is in order.
- If unable to work for any reason, worker should notify the Nursery Director as soon as possible.
- If additional supplies are needed, notify the Nursery Director.
- Will take the certification in neonatal and infant CPR.
- Teach age appropriate curriculum at this level.